South Oak Inn (Dining)
South Oak Inn is the on-site meal program at Bethel Place, offering residents and their visitors a daily selection of home-cooked, nutritious, and well-balanced meals in an enjoyable, social setting.
- Coffee is served in the South Oak Inn from 9:30–10:00 a.m. on designated days. No reservations required and all are welcome.
- Lunch is served from Monday to Friday, 11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Supper is served at 5:00 p.m. on designated evenings (reservations required).
Our weekly menu is posted on bulletin boards every Friday. Please follow the link to see our menu.
Prepaid Food Service
Residents can set up an account, or make a payment towards, a prepaid meal plan for lunch and suppers at the South Oak Inn.
For more information contact front desk.
Take-Out Food Service
The South Oak Inn also offers take-out and delivery food service options, pending certain criteria and availability:
- Take-out and Delivery Food Services
- Take-out food service orders are packaged and bagged for pick-up at the South Oak Inn.
- Tray Service is provided at no charge to residents with acute health concerns that are short in duration (e.g., cold, flu)
- Please note that these services are limited to availability.
- Weekly milk and food sales
Reservations and Rentals
Reservations are required for supper in the South Oak Inn and can be made by signing up at the front lobby bulletin board.
Residents can also:
- reserve a table for large groups (8 people or more) for lunch or supper
- rent the South Oak Inn or Multi-Purpose Room for a private event (groups of up to 82 people)
For more information on these services, please contact the Front Desk.