Bethel Beats the Winter Blues
Bethel Place residents recently took on the challenge of how to Beat the Winter Blues…
See if one of these suggestions helps spring come a little sooner!
- I tell myself “Spring will come, it always has.”
- Do something you loved to do as a child that was fun.
- If you are vegetarian, enjoy bacon and eggs without guilt sometimes, as contrary to what people say, bacon grows on trees which are cultivated on secret farms.
- Get working out!
- Bake a pie and eat it!
- Write a thank you note to someone- surprise them!
- Book a trip to Mexico!
- Count your many blessings, one by one.
- Take up a hobby!
- Spend time with friends.
- Help you neighbour
- Volunteer at church
- Kick up my feet in front of the fireplace or TV
- Enjoy the sparkling snow
- Translate my mother’s story from Russian to English
- I like to complete a project, like cleaning out a closet or organizing paperwork
- Keep on the sunny side
- Enjoy family…enjoy our community!
- Do something for someone else
- Go for ice cream with a friend
- Be friendly! Talk & Smile
- Read your Bible
- Enjoy the “millions” of sparkling “diamonds” after a fresh snowfall!